Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Canadian Matches

(Left) A Box of Eddylites Strike Anywhere Matches Produced by The Eddy Match Company in Canada in the Late 1970's (Right) Coghlan's Waterproof Wooden Safety Matches (Circa 1960's) Manufactured in Australia but Packaged and Distributed by Coghlan LTD of Winnepeg, Canada

A Pocket Matchbox Produced in the 1990's by Touch Industries of Sherbrooke (Quebec), Canada

An Old Matchbox Manufactured by The Eddy Match Company of Canada

A Vintage Box of Eddy Buffalo Matches Made in Canada

3 comments:

  1. What is the date on the red blue box of Buffalo matches. I have same box and am curious to date it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for taking so long to approve your comment (I wasn't aware that you left one until now).

      I'm very sorry, but I don't have a date for the box of Eddy Buffalo matches. My guess would be from the 1960's but I don't really know.

      Delete
  2. Can you connect me with anyone who has a complete or partial set of the 1970's Eddylites boxes that they would be interested in selling?

    ReplyDelete